◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
SADSADEYES

2010/01/10

when there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire

god, that was strange to see you again
introduced by a friend of a friend
smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'
in that instant it started to pour,
captured a taxi despite all the rain
we drove in silence across Pont Champlain
and all of the time you thought I was sad
I was trying to remember your name


your ex-lover is dead ~ stars
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ph: alison scarpulla

2 kommentarer:

Maren sa...

sv; Samme her! Egentlig blir jeg ganske lykkelig av alle sangene til Queen.

Constance sa...

I love these photos! very eerie but gorgeous x

UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL PICTURES © VICTORIA F.